is your personal line of credit. It serves as overdraft protection
and as a source of funds when you need it.
- • Automatically transfers funds to cover NSF checks
- • Minimum monthly payments are automatically deducted from your checking
- • Credit lines from $100 to $5,000 available (Subject to credit approval)
- • No annual fee
- • Low monthly interest rate (less than most credit cards)
- • No more bounced check fees
If you would like to apply for Fast Draw download the PDF, complete and sign and submit your application.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your drivers license or other identifying documents.