Make your life easier with Bill Pay. Schedule secure bill payments to people or businesses, including specific amounts and when to pay. Signing up for Bill Pay is easy. Simply select “Payments” from the Digital Banking dashboard and complete the enrollment process.
- Pay Virtually Anyone: From the local bakery to a company, even your babysitter
- Same Day/Next Day Payments: Payments can often be disbursed in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary. Fees may apply.
- Account-to-Account Transfers: Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your account is readily available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills: Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage
- Get Reminders: Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due
- Automatic Payments: Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan payment
- Search Bill History: Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are
- Safer: More secure than mailing paper checks
To make payments:
- Login to your Digital Banking account
- From the account dashboard, click "Payments"
- Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your first payment
Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back from your mobile phone.
- Free service for customers with a Bank of Denver account
- Deposit your checks with a few taps of your finger
- Select “Deposit” from your dashboard
- Enter the check amount
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you endorse it)
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Bank of Denver.”
- When depositing a check with mobile deposit our standard limits are:
- The per check limit is $2,000
- The total daily limit is $4,000
- The total monthly limit is $4,000
- Deposits received before 6:00 pm MST will be processed on the same business day
- Deposits received after 6:00 pm MST will be processed on the next business day
Deposited Funds Availability:
Deposited funds will be available on the second business day after the day of your deposit. However, the first $225 of your deposit will be available on the first business day
See terms and conditions in the User Agreement for Digital Banking.
Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
It’s time to make the free switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy electronic statements. We promise you won’t miss that stack of unopened envelopes. Plus, losing the paper trail also means gaining security.
- Fast, free, easy alternative to paper statements
- View your monthly bank statements with ease
- Eliminate a paper trail and reduce the chances of fraud and identity theft
- Receive an email notice when new E-statement and/or notices are available
- E-Statements are saved as a PDF which you can access, save and print as needed
- Up to 18 months of E-Statements and notices are archived within your Digital Banking account
Login to your Digital Banking account
- Select the account you wish to receive E-Statements for
- Click the "Settings" action button, then "Documents Advanced Settings"
- Click "Sign up/Changes Enroll" and follow the on-screen prompts
To support security measures that keep your data safe, we require modern browsers to use our Digital Platform products.
As new versions of browsers release, the Digital Platform removes support for older versions. For specific details about support for different types of browsers, review the following information.
Mobile Operating Systems
Effective with Banno Mobile version 3.6 (available in early September 2023), our iOS app will no longer support iOS versions 15.0 and under.
Effective Nomber 1, 2022 our mobile applications will no longer support Android versions 7.0 and under
Microsoft® Internet Explorer®
Internet Explorer® is not a supported browser and may be denied access to the platform. If you are currently using Internet Explorer®, we recommend you switch to Microsoft Edge™ or another supported browser.
Our Digital Platform only supports the latest version of Microsoft Edge™. The Platform may deny access to older Microsoft Edge™ versions 60 days after Microsoft® releases a new version.
If you use Chrome™'s automatic updates, the browser should update on its own. Major updates release approximately every 12 weeks. If Chrome™ is two versions older than the current stable channel version, our Digital Platform may deny access.
Safari™ only has major upgrades during the fall currently. Approximately 60 days after a new version releases, our Digital Platform may deny older versions access. However, this change requires that the new Safari® version is available on both MacOS™ and iOS devices.
Firefox® should update itself automatically. If Firefox® is two versions older than the current stable channel version, the Digital Platform may deny access.