You have better things to do than deal with Identity Theft...
Let us take care of that for you!
Identity theft strikes every two seconds in the United States. According to the FTC, victims of Identity Theft can spend anywhere from 60 to 500 hours fixing the problems associated with the crime. Many times, victims give up because they don't know what steps to take to clear their name. The Bank of Denver gives its customers peace of mind with Free Identity Theft Protection Services for all our valued checking account holders with optional upgrades.
Fully-Managed Resolution Services
Bank of Denver provides Fully-Managed Resolution Services for all consumer checking accounts. As a checking account holder, you receive the following Free services:
- Assigned Personal Advocate
- Personalized Resolution Plan
- All research, forms, letters, etc. provided
- All pertinent agencies contact information furnished
- Advice and assistance throughout entire resolution process
Bank of Denver offers an upgrade which includes a spouse or domestic partner and four dependents up to age 25.
- Total Identity Monitoring
- Monitors 10000+ data bases
- Alerts questionable activity
- Legal Remediation, Case Management and Expense Reimbursement
- All out-of-pocket expenses due to the resolution of an identity theft are covered 100%
- No deductible
- $1,000,000 Legal Remediation and Case Management Cost
- Up to $50,000 in benefits through an Expense Reimbursement
- Lost wages up to $1,500 a week for up to 4 weeks are reimbursed
Platinum Plus Upgrade
This level includes all the benefits listed above and the following:
- Stealth type anti-keylogging tool (2 downloads to your electronic device for individuals and 3 for a family)
Keylogging is spyware that copies every keystroke that you type on the keyboard of your computer. It can be embedded in emails, videos, music files, software downloads, and even legitimate websites.
Stealth Type Anti-Keylogging Tool
This feature is available for additional devices or you can sign up for the anti-keylogging tool alone